Tuesday 22 November 2011

Jenny McCarthy


Jenny McCary, who withdraw from partner of five years Jim carrey  back in spring 2010 and then was later linked to former fitness model Jason Toohey, is back on the prowl and says searching the right guy is hard.

"It's difficult to find a man's man," McCarthy tells Access Hollywood. "I'm finding from Chicago. I'm from the South Side, where man eat meat and potatoes. They don't know what a vegetarian means. They're a guy through and through. Out here, they want to take my makeup and concealer. I want to bring a little bit of importing into my life hopefully, and look for guys outside of LA."
"It does not matter if they have a big nose. I don't care if they're bald," she continues. "Just really sweet and who's a perfect reflection of who I am now. They have to have a job. I'd like them to at least be able to afford dinners and stuff like that. That is important.
"McCarthy also talks about the current split between Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, both of whom she knows.
"I wish them both well. I know them both, and they're very good," says McCarthy. "Sometimes I think relationships are only supposed to last a limited time, and then move on to the next. I bow out gracefully, rather than what my parents did, which is stay in it for too long and you're suffering. This way, you bow out quick and you say thank you and respect each other on the way out."

No comments:

Post a Comment