Sunday 19 February 2012

Rebecca Romijn On Losing Baby Weight: 'Hardest Thing I've Ever Done'



Pregnancy may be the only Hollywood-approved reason an actress can gain weight, but it often seems as if she's expected to drop the baby weight just as soon as she's left the hospital.

While several celebrity moms are back in struggling shape mere weeks after giving birth, Rebecca Romijn tells Fitness magazine that dropping the 60 pounds she gained with twin daughters Dolly and Charlie, now 3, was a genuine effort.

Though she told "Extra" in 2009 she loss the first 35 pounds without any difficult, she freshly told Fitness, "Losing that weight was almost certainly the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. I had to alter the way I worked out, the way I ate -- everything."

Romijn, who stars in the future Tyler Perry comedy "Good Deeds," explained that everything she did to stay in shape previous to she was with child -- like Pilates -- didn't work for her anymore. "A friend suggested I try Bikram yoga. At first the idea of doing a 90-minute workout in a 105-degree room sounded like torture," she said. "But the sweating is precisely what I became enthusiastic to. My body changed radically almost right away. Within three classes I noticed less belly fat."

If you want to loss weight 


If you want to loss weight by adopting Yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment