Wednesday 28 December 2011

Giuliana Rancic returns to work after cancer surgery


Two weeks after undergoing a dual mastectomy and reconstructive surgery, Giuliana Rancic was came back on the set at "E! News" on Tuesday.

"Even though I motivated a tad slower than usual today, each one welcomed me back with open arms and it was a wonderful return," she says in a statement on the network's Web site.

Rancic, 37, had the surgery December 13 after lumpectomies failed to eradicate her breast cancer.
"It feels very good to be back at work," she says. "I confused whether I was going to return to 'E! News' this week or after the new year. The last thing I desired to do was rush my healing."

She also said "Thankfully, I've been feeling much better each single day since surgery and this weekend my doctors allow me to get back to work."

No comments:

Post a Comment